HB conferences strongly support student participation. We would like to have students involvement as participants – but also as organizing staff (supporters).
ISIAQ Student Conference Attendance Awards!
We are deeply committed to involving students in HB2017. To enable students to attend the conference, we are offering students with accepted short abstracts the opportunity to apply for Student Awards, which will cover the registration fee and accommodation in a dormitory.
How to apply
A selection committee will identify student awardees based on the following criteria:
- At the time of the conference, the student applying for the award should be enrolled in a graduate programme or still be working actively on the PhD research. Evidence will be in the form of official university documentation.
- The need for financial assistance should be confirmed through an official letter of recommendation from the student’s supervisor.
- A relevant full paper of good quality is accepted for presentation (either orally or as a poster) at the conference; In case of abstract only submission abstracts are accepted. In any other case only full papers are considered.
- Students that want to apply for a Student Conference Support Award should send an e-mail to email@example.com before the deadline for the full paper
- The application should include documentation for the first two criteria mentioned above. These can be attached to the e-mail as pdfs.
- In the e-mail and in the subject of the e-mail it should be clearly stated that the application is made for HB2017 Europe.
- The e-mail should also clearly state the student’s name, affiliation and contact information and include the registration and/or paper ID, paper title and summary.
More information can be found here.